We’re so sorry to hear that! We generally have very few issues with our freight carriers but we understand things can happen. We’re happy to get the necessary replacements off to you, but we need a few things first. Please send us an email to email@example.com with as many photos of the damage in question as you can. We’ll also need photos of the boxes, skids and any relevant paper work or documentation provided by the carrier. Please also include your order and contact information.
Articles in this section
- I ordered the 4 piece set but on the tracking information it says there are only 2 boxes. How come?
- I ordered the 7 piece set but on the tracking information it says there are only 4 boxes. How come?
- FedEx Freight Delivery Specs
- How long does delivery take?
- Do you offer white glove delivery?
- How much is delivery?
- How is the furniture delivered? I live near one of your stores.
- How is the furniture delivered? I don’t live near either of your stores.
- My furniture was damaged by the delivery company and need it to be fixed or replaced. How do I proceed?