FedEx Freight is the best of the freight delivery services, and that’s why we use them. They do have specific rules for delivery that you should keep in mind, however. They deliver based on appointments, so be sure to look out for a call from them to schedule one after you receive your tracking information. Also, someone will need to be present to receive the delivery. FedEx Freight offers only a front door or garage drop off - our shipments are delivered on pallets. In some cases, they may go beyond this standard. If you’d like more information about FedEx delivery, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- I ordered the 4 piece set but on the tracking information it says there are only 2 boxes. How come?
- I ordered the 7 piece set but on the tracking information it says there are only 4 boxes. How come?
- FedEx Freight Delivery Specs
- How long does delivery take?
- Do you offer white glove delivery?
- How much is delivery?
- How is the furniture delivered? I live near one of your stores.
- How is the furniture delivered? I don’t live near either of your stores.
- My furniture was damaged by the delivery company and need it to be fixed or replaced. How do I proceed?