No. Despite being relatively light, the low profile of our furniture coupled with the ability to clip it together means it isn’t going anywhere. We have clients at the top of mountains in Colorado and in the plains of the Midwest, and the wind is not an issue.
Articles in this section
- How many people can sit on the Estate?
- How many people can sit on the Grand?
- How many people can sit on the Icon?
- How many people can sit on the New Standard?
- Does the Icon come with the chaise on the other side?
- Will the set blow away in the wind?
- What is the weight limit per piece?
- How much does each piece weigh?
- Is the set waterproof?
- How do I clean the furniture?